Girl's Missionary Auxiliary
(for girls grades 1 - 6)
Edmund First Baptist Church
1st & 3rd Wednesday evenings 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
For those who may be unfamiliar with GMA, the Girl’s Missionary Auxiliary is a discipleship program for girls starting in 4 grade through high school. GMA was started and is supported by BMA (Baptist Missionary Association) churches throughout the US and in several foreign countries. Besides Bible study requirements students perform service projects and learn about mission works supported by BMA churches. Those step requirements can be found in the original student workbook – My Special Place (available throughwww.DiscipleGuide.org) – and online at www.nationalgmaofbmaa.net
Discipleship is a life-long process. We believe the design of the GMA curriculum is a wonderful start to a life of growth and service. The lessons available cover a variety of topics and have an emphasis on personal study, growth and service.
If you have any questions or you would be interested in getting information about GMA you can contact someone through our websitewww.nationalgmaofbmaa.net
What does the GMA Do?
- Helps girls learn God's plan of salvation.
- Helps girls learn and participate in mission work.
- Helps girls learn how to work in groups.
- Helps girls gain valuable friendships that last a lifetime.
- Helps girls grow up feeling good about themselves and others through the training they receive